Sunday, August 16, 2015

EP COMING!!!

Big News!!!  I'm so excited to tell you that my solo EP is happening!  I've worked hard writing material, getting the right producer, and everything else that goes into making an EP.  And now it's ready to track.  This is a huge step for this process, and it means that this is going to be ready to roll out very soon.

I'm working with producer and songwriter Dean Payla, Jr.  for the tracking, recording, and mastering of this project.  He's a great songwriter as well as producer, and I really believe he's going to help complete the vision I have for these songs.  Here's a video of Dean doing a cover if you're curious about this guy:




Also, I encourage you to go check out his web page

http://deanpalyajr.com

If you're not following me on FB and/or Twitter, I encourage you to do so to get more updates on day to day activities of this process.

Again, I am super excited that the ball is really rolling.  I can't wait to share it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment